MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe (Stock #203)
6 for 1966
07 for coupe
C for 289 V8 engine(Less than 5k miles)
We are selling a 1966 Ford Mustang
Factory Coupe. She is a clean mustang and nice from front to back .
Title in hand matching all 3 vin numbers on mustang
The mustang starts right up and drives and runs Great. Restored this year and
given the GT350 theme and she looks
Engine is a V8 289 engine with an Auto
Transmission . Engine runs strong with
good compression. The black interior
looks nice as it's redone.
NEW paint Eleanor gray based with 3
coats and cleared 3 times over. paint is
lookin good. top stripes are painted and lower GT350 is decal stripe
has new set of tires on all 4 corners
has a newer dual exhaust system from
front to back. NEW billet grille.
New GT350 gas cap.
trunk has new mat and good spare
wheel as well. clean underbelly metal. new 15 inch rims on all 4 corners.
This mustang 1966 coupe is ready to
drive. Equipped with power front disc
brakes that works great. also has power steering which is nice has a newer dual exhaust system from front to back.
NEW billet grille . New GT350 gas cap.
Clear title from PA
Be sure to view over 75 photos
also recently completed a 16 minute
walk around and test drive inspection video!
This mustang 1966 coupe is ready to drive. Equipped with power front disc brakes that works Great. also has power steering, which is nice
This Is a quality classic car-Price is Firm at $26,500.00
•100% Financing is available
•Monthly Payment $329 to $350
•Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99%
•Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage
•100% Feedback dealership
•Buy with Confidence
•Reputable classic car seller
•Family owned and operated
•Over 30 years of experience
* If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner..
This Muscle car has been wetsanded
and buffed out to a mirror deep high
Gloss finish. Also paint protection has
been applied, prior of delivery we will
disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door