AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1953 Studebaker Starlite Coupe (Katonah, NY) $17,500 Today we are showcasing this 1953 Studebaker Rat-Rod located one hour north of NYC. Boasting a 283cu V8 and an automatic transmission, this vehicle is very reliable. This Starlite will start right up without issue and will turn heads wherever you take it. This coupe is currently in primer, however it is a California car with no major rust as seen in most Rat-Rods, it is slightly lowered in the front with larger diameter tires in the rear which gives it more of an aggressive look. The owner, our dear friend Ernie has records of the purchase, and it is also coming with new windows/seals, dual exhaust, Oldsmobile bucket seats, tilt/tele steering wheel and 2 new tires. This Studebaker is surely something special, it has been garage kept and well maintained with oil changes occurring regularly. This body style has been featured in the Museum of MODERN ART, as one of the worlds 10 most beautiful cars and has won numerous awards, due to the fact that it was so ahead of its time. Ernie would like to keep it, but due to medical purposes, it is time to send it to a new home. Give him a call at 914-224-4772
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door