790 Alabama Ave
If you are a dirt track racer and in need of a car then here you go. This car is either a 1978 or 1979 Camaro. It has a built 355 engine pushing around 450 HP. The engine was built about 5 years ago by Jason Lowe Race Engines out of Cartersville, Ga. It has not had many miles or laps put on it since being built. It has double hump heads, 425 hydrolic lift cam, 570 Eagle rods just to tell a little about the build. Alot of money was spent on the build of this engine. It has an Aluminum casting Muncie 4 speed transmission with only 3rd & 4th gears for racing purposes and a Z-28 Flywheel. The rear is a Ford 9 inch with 6:66 gears. There is no vin number for this car as it is not street legal. It will be sold with a bill of sale only. Let's go dirt track racing!! Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford Coupe Frame Off Rotisserie Build LOOK
1967 Chevy Nova Wagon 383 Stroker Runs Strong
Bremen , GA
1994 Chevy 4X4 1 Owner Truck 59K Miles LIKE NEW
1985 Chevy Silverado C-10 Original Paint Cold A/C
2005 Dodge Viper SRT 10 Truck 71500 Miles RARE
1990 GMC Sierra SLE 4X4 350 V8 FI P/W P/L LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door