GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
We are pleased to offer this 1989 Chevrolet Corvette for purchase. The C4 Corvette generation was ahead of its time with a digital liquid crystal display dash, and graphics for speed, RPM's, & digital displays for other important engine functions. The new glass hatchback provided for easier storage access and better sight angles. This generation of Corvettes were designed with outstanding handling in mind. These cars are extremely nimble and provide a very reactive awesome driving experience.
This L-98 Vette is from Southern Georgia. The current owner has had it in his care for the last 8 years and has taken good care of it. The engine and transmission were both rebuilt. The engine was bored .30 over and was given roller rockers. The Vette also has new brake booster, new water pump, new clutch, Hedman Headers along with new full exhaust, new suspension. The Corvette also comes with a copy of the original window sticker and build sheet. The Corvette has all the standard options along with upgrades including bronze lift off roof panel, black leather sport adjustable sport buckets, 6 way passenger power seat, selective ride, low tire pressure warning, illuminated lh visor mirror.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door