1970 Chevrolet El Camino Former Super Chevy Magazine Cover Car 514hp Pump Gas Street Car Fuel Injected 502ci Ram Jet Gm Crate Engine Th400 Automatic Trans By Hughes Transmissions Gm 12 Bolt Rear Axle With 373 Gears Hotchkis Rear Suspension Qa1 Adjustable Shocks 4 Wheel 13 Inch Disc Baer Brake System Agr Quick Ratio Steering Gear Box Vintage Air Conditioning System Hooker Super Comp Headers With Flowmaster Exhaust Zoops Custom Engine Brackets And Pulleys Mirror Finish Dupont Prowler Red Urethane Paint Corbeau Carrera Seats Finished In Sierra Leather Autometer Custom Instruments Fitted In A Custom Body Colored Dash Assembly Billet Specialties Wheels And Steering Wheel This Car Was Featured In Super Chevy Magazine 16 Years Ago And Still LooksAmazing Today The Car Will Blow The Rear Tires Instantly And Has Ice Cold Ac And StartsReliably With Fuel Injection From Gm Performance.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door