1941 Willys Custom
Title Status Clear
Exterior Color Black/Orange
Interior Color Tan
Less than 1K Miles on Engine and Transmission. Aluminum Heads, 700 R4, Brand New 496 CU, 600 HP, Wilwood Brakes and Outlaw Fiberglass Body.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door