3071 Poplar Grove Road
If you like top quality Chevys and country music we have just the car for you!
This 1955 sport coupe was owned by the late country legend George Jones. Ownership is clearly documented..
In addition to being a celebrity car this is an extremely nice sports coupe. The car received a complete frame off; nut and bolt restoration. These are not merely cliches.This is an accurate description of the restoration of this car. Everything on the car was rebuilt or replaced with the correct parts. It does have a few notable upgrades including a modern air conditioning system, satellite radio and a four-speed automatic.
The engine compartment is neat and correct and houses a correct 265 V8.
The car runs and drives like a nearly new 1955 Chevy. Excellent for The Grand Tour.
The pictures tell the rest of the story. Front to back, top to bottom, inside and out this is a very nice car. Body is extremely straight in the interior is still fresh and looks nearly new as does every other facet of the car.
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door