702 N 1st St.
Ready to go from our showroom to your garage is this stunning 1980 Chevy Camaro Z28. It was restored in it's original Dark Charcoal Metallic paint and still supports it's nearly perfect original red vinyl interior with red cloth inserts. It's powered by a new 350 cubic inch GM performance crate engine from Pace Performance that's pushing out just over 300HP backed up by an automatic transmission and 3:42 factory rear end. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes dual exhaust T tops tilt cruise air conditioning Am FM 8 Track tachometer gauges and is ringing on a nice set of original rally rims with BFG tires. It comes with two original build sheets that document all options. The crate engine has approximately 12k miles and the transmission was rebuilt at the time the motor was installed. Entire suspension was replaced with OEM-type components from PST It also has tons of receipts and a history write up that comes with the car. It's floors frame trunk and body are all super solid and clean metal! It's exterior paint looks great laid out over a very straight body. This western Camaro is a very nice three owner Classic Muscle car that you can jump in and drive to your next classic car show or simply drive and enjoy! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door