Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1924 Mack Model AC
Sold on a Bill of Sale only.
Back in 1922, an artist penned a picture of a bulldog, and he is seen tearing papers that say "competition." The artist named the bulldog in his drawing Mack, and soon thereafter the Company changed its name from International Motor Truck Company to Mack Truck Company, and the rest is history.
This Mack AC pre-dates the company name change, hence the IM logo on the front of the grille. Thought to be contracted by the US Government, this truck was built to move other trucks and heavy equipment. The flatbed, which presents in fair condition has a winch behind the cab will pull up vehicles and cargo. The truck is rated to 10 tons, and a rear mounted radiator are seen. The rear mounted radiator would improve forward visibility for the driver.
The cab is in fair overall condition and shows all original instrumentation. Access to the cab is through a suicide hinged door. Currently the truck does not run, however with some "wrenching" it can be brought back to running status.
Overall condition is good, and was purchased by consigner from the Magee Collection, in Middlefield, Connecticut.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 150 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently also on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door