GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1980 Mercedes-Benz 450SL Roadster for purchase. The SL class has been a top luxury line of production cars for decades producing ahead of the pack features, comforts, and performance. The R107 model SL came on to the scene in 1972. With the debut of a V8 engine in this lineup, the 450SL was larger and produced a much more modern ride. The fuel injected V8 features an overhead cam and delivered 230 horsepower paired with a 3-speed automatic transmission. The suspension is fully independent and 4-wheel disc brakes came standard. Enjoy the great ride with the removable hardtop on, with the convertible soft top, or an awesome open air roadster experience.
This 450SL offered here has been owned by the same owner for the last 14 years. Before its ownership in Michigan, the car spent its life in Florida. The interior shows some wear, but overall is in good condition. The silver exterior shows well also. Car has a hard top and soft top. Other highlights include seat covers, car cover, original warranty card, owner's manuals, shop manuals, aftermarket AM/FM/Cassette player, power windows and air conditioning. This is a lot of car for the money and a great investment.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door