This head turning, beautiful 1955 Ford F-100 is the perfect cruiser to take on any road trip. Sitting on a 90's model Camaro chassis with a small block 350 that will put you back in your seat! equipped with an automatic transmission with overdrive, it makes for a perfect freeway cruiser. The paint was done in a gorgeous gloss black that shines bright like a diamond. The interior was done with a two-one black with red inlays that look as good as they feel. Inside is also equipped with a new set of VDO gauges, and vintage air to help with the hot summer months. Under the hood it is equipped with an electric fan to help keep this small block motor cool, new battery, and shaved firewall. Disk front brakes to help stop whenever needed, fatty sway bar and to give this hot rod just a little better look, the roof has been chopped a few inches. Lots of cool upgrades done.For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door