Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1947 Cadillac Convertible Series 62 is breathtakingly beautiful in its’ rare original French Grey exterior with Burgundy interior color combination, is restored to original condition and is an original California car. Original 346 flat head V8 2-barrel carburetor backed by a Hydra-Matic automatic transmission for your driving and handling pleasure. Options include power top, power seat, radio, heater, under seat heater, and Hydro-Lectric windows. Original Sombrero hub caps, dealer installed GM spot lights, and locking gas cap finish off this rare and luxurious Classic Cadillac just right. This is just 1 of 6,755 Series 62 Cadillacs ever produced and is simply stunning all around. Rare find offered at $76,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Corvette Coupe Numbers Matching Investment
1970 Chevy Nova Pro Tour Big Bad Build LS2
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
2007 Corvette Z06 One Owner Loaded Brass Hat Car
1958 Caddy Coupe De Ville Original 37000 Miles
1947 GMC COE Fresh Built Beast 454 Big Block
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door