Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1947 Cadillac Convertible Series 62 is breathtakingly beautiful in its’ rare original French Grey exterior with Burgundy interior color combination, is restored to original condition and is an original California car. Original 346 flat head V8 2-barrel carburetor backed by a Hydra-Matic automatic transmission for your driving and handling pleasure. Options include power top, power seat, radio, heater, under seat heater, and Hydro-Lectric windows. Original Sombrero hub caps, dealer installed GM spot lights, and locking gas cap finish off this rare and luxurious Classic Cadillac just right. This is just 1 of 6,755 Series 62 Cadillacs ever produced and is simply stunning all around. Rare find offered at $76,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
2007 Corvette Z06 One Owner Loaded Brass Hat Car
1931 Ford Deluxe Sedan Delivery Barrys Speed Shop
1962 Buick Electra Sport Coupe Custom Creation
1951 Chevy Deluxe Super Street Rod
1948 Buick Custom Who's Who Winning Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door