This two-tone pearl green 1953 Plymouth Belvedere looks quite innocuous at first glance, but start it up and you'll know she's something special. Powered by a 550 horsepower Mopar 440 engine and mated to a 3-speed automatic 727 transmission with a high performance rebuild, this hard top is ready to burn some rubber. Thanks to the power front disk brakes, she can also stop on a dime. A total frame-off restoration was completed in 2016 and there is not an ounce of rust to be found. Thoughtful touches such as the custom center console with integrated cup holders, dual 12V charging ports and a beautiful machine-finish pistol grip shifter tie the interior together. The Kenwood radio gives you all the modern listening options you could want: bluetooth phone connectivity, USB and AUX ports, satellite radio ready and CD player in addition to AM/FM. This high-powered Mopar has been kept in a climate-controlled garage and is now looking for a new home! Call us today for more information on this unique Belvedere at (281) 463-4968.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door