1946 Ford Hot Rod Custom. Titled as a '46 Ford. Rare fiberglass body of the best quality! Chopped removable Carson style roof. Amazing driver! 2004 LS fuel injected 5.3 motor with ridiculous power. 4L60E 4 speed automatic transmission. VERY nice chassis that is boxed and tubular in areas. Mustang II front, Ford 9' rear end. Power steering, 4 wheel power disc brakes, power windows and trunk, electric doors, air conditioning. Digital gauges, tilt column. 1941 Ford taillights, Hagan fuel door. American Torque Thrust wheels. Clear Halogen headlights with internal turn signals. Rear view mirrors also have turn signals installed. Reverse tilt hood. Aluminum radiator. All computer controlled. Miata outside door handles. Comfortable interior with a back seat.All in all, a very presentable car that is an excellent turn key driver! Will entertain trades. Needs inside headliner.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door