AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1929 Nash Model 420 Standard Six 4 Door Sedan (West Jacksonville, FL) $29,900 reduced to 21k obo You will see many Ford Model A's but rarely will you see a Nash. This collectible is 91 years old and in great shape as is. Mileage at the time of this listing is under 20k original miles. This car runs, drives, and stops. The engine does not smoke and has good oil pressure. There are no oil leaks, the vacuum tank works excellent and has just been rebuilt. The transmission shifts perfectly into all gears and the clutch works well. The mechanical brakes work well. The oil pressure gauge, speedometer, ammeter, and temperature gauge work. The fuel gauge is not working but may just need fluid added. The gauges all look brand new, steering wheel is perfect, horn works, lights work, body is straight with no dents and minor surface rust as far as we can tell. The paint is still very shiny and has a nice patina look to it. The wooden running boards have been restored and are in excellent shape. The wooden rims are in great shape and are very solid along with the original spare wheel and tire. The wheels have the original center caps. Tires have tread and hold air. All doors and windows open and close as should. All of the glass is perfect. The top exterior looks good but appears to have some silicone in the corners. It did not leak when washed. The top wooden bows are in excellent shape. Some of the interior needs to be finished. For more info call our friend Walter at 904-410-9515
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door