Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This pro built 1933 Ford American Speed 33 Street Rod is all steel with a blown 355 GM small block balanced and blue printed with a 471 Weiand Blower and puts out 500HP.so that should get your attention. Boxed frame, Ford 9 inch with 3:55 gears, coil over suspension, and 4 speed automatic transmission. Retractable black cloth top, power windows, wipers, banjo tilt wheel, emergency brake, Vintage Air AC and heat, and blue tooth stereo with sub woofer and amp. With only 400 miles since the build, she is ready for a new owner who wants to take it out on the road and drive it. Offered at $195,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevy C10 Big Window Beautiful Build
1951 Willys Custom Wagon PRISTINE SHOW MACHINE
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Frame Off To Original
1958 Chevy Apache Pro Street 10000 miles
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
1932 Rare Original Henry Ford Full Fender Roadster
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door