*Marsh pulley system ($1k)
*Matching Marsh pulley A/C compressor not connected to evaporator $175
*New Aluminum radiator $450
*Aluminum intake and headers
*20" Ridler wheels on 275/40/20 tires $2,500
*Front disc brakes
*Original dash has some cracks
*Horn works sometimes
*Good Chrome bumpers
*New finned aluminum valve covers and Air cleaner $250
*Flowmaster Dual exhaust w/ chrome tips (newer) $650
*New Tonneau Cover $400 installed
*Grill and New twilight rear lenses $100
*New carpet, seat, headliner and sunvisor $1,100
Proven driver, we took on freeway 70mph with no issues. Cool looking original patina paint. A couple rust spots you can see in the photos. Temp gauge added under the dash. Clock isn't working and original dash pad cracked. Mostly original truck. Comes with new tall deck finned aluminum valve covers and air cleaner $250.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door