*March pulley system ($1k)
*20" Ridler wheels on 275/40/20 tires
*Front disc brakes
*Nice interior w/ restored Bench seat
*Crack in center of dash
*A/C compressor not connected evaporator
*Horn not working
Bed rails removed since photos, New tonneau cover added and finned aluminum valve covers added!
Cool looking original patina paint. The bed has scratches and would look good with spray in bedlinen or Tonneau cover. A couple rust spots you can see in the photos. Temp gauge added under the dash. Clock isn't working. Mostly original truck with chrome valve covers and air cleaner . New battery and new aluminum radiator.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door