*March pulley system ($1k)
*20" Ridler wheels on 275/40/20 tires
*Front disc brakes
*Nice interior w/ restored Bench seat
*Crack in center of dash
*A/C compressor not connected evaporator
*Horn not working
Cool looking original patina paint. The bed has scratches and would look good with spray in bedlinen or Tonneau cover. A couple rust spots you can see in the photos. Temp gauge added under the dash. Clock isn't working. Mostly original truck with chrome valve covers and air cleaner . New battery and new aluminum radiator.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door