Daniel Schmitt Co.
3455 N Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis, MO
St Louis , MO
AACA junior and senior winner!
Well furnished & optioned
Recent full service performed
1930 new york license plate
Drives and performs like new!
Tremendous investment potential!
Motometer radiator cap
Custom rumble seat step pad
Dual cowl lights
Dual cowl windwings
Wide whitewall tires
Apple green painted pinstripe & wheels
The 1930 Ford Model A featured here is finished in gorgeous Keywanne Green with Elk Point Green molding, black fenders and a beautiful matching black interior and convertible top. This highly-optioned, multi-show winning Model A Roadster has been meticulously maintained and is the recipient of both AACA Junior and Senior awards. It is ready to be shown or driven and we are proud to offer it to the most sophisticated collector, investor, or enthusiast who appreciates this iconic American classic. Ready to make an investment that you can actually enjoy? Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for more information. They will be happy to give you a complete walk-around, supply you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions that you may have. Buy with confidence.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door