*16,800 original miles!
*5.7L LT1 engine 300hp 340lb torque
*Beautiful white exterior with Gray leather interior
*White convertible top in excellent condition
*17x8.5 Front 17x9.5 rear Goodyear Eagle Radial tires
*4 speed automatic transmission
*Factory stereo- works but like most of these C4's it doesn' work great.
*Power windows, locks, mirrors, seats
*Remote keyless entry
*A/C (needs charge)
Super clean underbody and engine compartment. The paint on this car shows excellent with no ding, dents or issues. Pop up headlight work great. Runs and drives great. Corvette came out of Naples, FL. Always garage kept. Probably the cleanest 94 Corvette we have seen in 20+ years.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door