Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED This 1951 Ford Woody Wagon could just be the most beautiful wagon we have ever seen with craftsmanship as close to perfection as it can get. Best of the Best 8 year professional build with many one-off features and no expense spared. Custom woodwork by Chris Messano of Messano Woodworks in Harbor City, California. Sheet metal work completed by Dave Hosking of Easy Street Hot Rods and custom paint by Earhart’s, both in Wenatchee, Washington. Power to this wonderful Woody Wagon is supplied by a 485 HP LS3 V-8 engine backed by a 4L80E automatic transmission all surrounded by custom engine compartment panels. All this beauty sits atop an Art Morrison chassis. 9-inch Ford positraction rear end with 3.71 gears, hand formed aluminum throttle body and coil pack covers, and power brakes with 12 inch Wilwood slotted and drilled rotors. Inside find a Ron Magnus custom interior with glide 6-way power bench seat, power steering, power windows, Vintage Air, hand-formed sun visor, and custom original-style steering wheel. Much too much to list on this amazing wonderful Woody build. Offered at $265,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www. Classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
1928 Ford Fire Truck Replica Fun For All
1936 Ford Slantback Barrys Speed Shop Build
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
1932 Chevy Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door