Daniel Schmitt Co.
3455 N Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis, MO
St Louis , MO
Just released from a private collection
Rare and desirable 1958 Bonneville Sport Coupe
One of only 9,144 built!
V8 engine with tri-power carburation
Stunning two-tone color combination
Sliding Sun Shade
Deluxe AM Radio With Rear Speaker And Power Antenna
Includes original 1958 Pontiac dealer price list
The perfect example to drive and enjoy!
A dream for the collector or enthusiast
The stunning 1958 Pontiac Bonneville Sport Coupe featured here is finished in the stunning two-tone color combination of Mallard Turquoise and Merlin Turquoise over a matching two-tone interior. This particular example was recently released from a private collection and is powered by an upgraded Pontiac 389ci V8 engine with tri-power carburation. With power steering, power brakes and an assortment of other features, this Bonneville is the perfect example to drive and enjoy as is! We are proud to offer this 1958 Pontiac Bonneville Sport Coupe to the value minded collector, investor or enthusiast who appreciates the performance and legacy of this not easily forgotten marque. Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013, 16% in 2014 and 17% in 2015 while posting gains of 467% over the last 10 years. Ready to make an investment you can actually enjoy? Please contact one of our expert sales consultants at (314)291-7000 or [email protected] for more information. They will be happy to give you a complete walk-around, supply you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions you may have. Buy with confidence.
Trades welcome! Financing available. Please visit www.schmitt.com to view our full inventory.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door