Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1959 Ferrari 250GT PF Coupe Out of 44 Year OwnershipThis 1959 Ferrari 250GT PF Coupe is just out of 44 year ownership and was originally born in the desirable and attractive Grigio Scuro (Grey) with Rosso (red) interior. The car currently wears an older red repaint with tan leather interior. Chassis 1369GT is the 162th of just 350 units built. The engine is a correct type 128D series but it has been re-stamped and it is not original to the car. Back in the late 1980's the original engine 1369 GT was taken out and installed in 250 GT Cabriolet Series One chassis #0979 GT. The engine was then over-stamped with the number 0979 GT. July 2010 The over-stamp was corrected by the Ferrari factory and the original engine number 1369 GT stamped again on the raised boss, they also added their Ferrari Classiche logo. It is therefore a non-matching numbers example. The headlights were also modified at some point earlier in the car's life. The motor is not currently running but the motor turns freely. Will require mechanical recommissioning prior to use. An exciting opportunity and a superb value for any true enthusiast of the marque. Chassis no. 1369GTRare and Desirable 250 PF Coupe Originally born in attractive Grigio Scuro with Rosso interiorJust Out of 44 Year OwnershipAn Extremely Collectible Classic Ferrari Price: $349,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door