516 E. Bristol St
1946 Buick Roadmaster - $12000 BUT NOW REDUCED
$9995.00 FIRM NO TRADES
FINANCING SHIPPING AVLB
1946 buick roadmaster
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: black
title status: clean
Beautiful 1946 Buick Roadmaster 4 door for sale. rebuilt 320ci straight eight. runs and drives great. 3 speed on the tree. 6 volt electrical. 10 footer paint job. has some chips and scratches. 95% rust free. has some rust on driver side inner rocker. everything else is solid. all gauges rebuilt. radio refurbished to FM radio. upholstery is decent. seat bottoms and and door panels have been reupholstered. needs a few things to be finished. have a lot of spare and new parts to go with it. lots of receipts. Clean texas title in my name. $12000 obo willing to trade.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
CAR trailer f glas like new reduced 995 firm
56 CHEVY WAGON RODDED REDUCED 22000 FIRM
Santa Rosa, CA
85 MB RDSTR/COUPE SL 380 IMMACULATE REDUCED $13K
Portage N East Ind A, IN
1954 4-DR Plymouth Belvedere - $8750 REDUCED FIRM
W Palm Beach, FL
55 FORD CROWN VICTORIA 2 RATING REDUCED 52500
2001 HD KUSTOM IMMACULATE REDUCED $10500 FIRM
Knoxville Area, TN
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door