Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1987 Buick T-Type All original rust free car. Very rare car, only 1547 produced with the WE-4 package. Has aluminum bumper supports and also aluminum drums. This car is lighter than the Grand National, with the same drive train. All stock with the exception of a blow off valve. This is a true collector. This car will only go up in value.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door