1971 Buick skylark grand sport. Lime green, leather seats, the kind of car that makes people's head turn! Needs a new battery and a tune up. Great to drive, fun and fast! A rare view of when buicks were cool. Windshield has a crack, the interior needs some stichwork. Other than a couple scratches on the paint it's in great condition! Limited number of these cars were produced. It's a rare find that would be a great and interesting classic car for anyone's collection.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door