1938 Plymouth 5 window coupe,all steel body, no rust. Powered by a Chevy 350 with Edelbrock intake and 4 bbl with headers. This Plymouth has upgraded suspension, dual exhaust, and electric cooling fan. Equipped with a brand new Hurst slap stick, power steering, power disc brakes, power windows, radio, and a/c. This "38" is painted metallic black cherry and tan with bucket seats and all vinyl interior. This vehicle needs nothing. 1500 miles since rebuild on engine and transmission. Must sell due to health issues. Local pick-up, all shipping charges are buyers responsibility. Pictures are from a calendar vehicle was featured in. Sorry, not good at taking pictures.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door