GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this stunning 1990 Mazda Miata! This brilliant roadster comes in a clean classic red paint job complemented by a spotless black interior and black convertible top. The convertible top is in excellent condition and functions at it should. Powering the Miata is a well sorted 1.6 liter 4 cylinder motor mated to a smooth shifting automatic transmission. Standard features of the Miata include power steering, 4 wheel power disk brakes, functional heat, A/C and more. This vehicle comes to us from the original owner who has always properly stored and professionally maintained it. So, if you're in the market for one clean Miata, this example is the vehicle for you. Please call or email us today for more information on this Mazda Miata.
The first generation MX-5 Miata was introduced in February of 1989 and was a small two-seat roadster in the same vein as the classic British roadsters that the world loved. Unbeknown to Mazda at its introduction, the Miata would go on to be a smashing hit and the world's best-selling sports car. Offering the same charm and fun to drive nature combined with sterling Japanese reliability and build quality, the Miata was the sports car the world deserved.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door