1967 BLACK ON BLACK CHEVROLET CHEVELLE "PRO-TOURING VIBE THROUGHOUT", CRATE EDELBROCK 355 ci ENGINE WITH ALUMINUM INTAKE AND HEADS. VEHICLE "MATED" TO A ZF-6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION. CAR HAS 60967 ORIGINAL MILES, HOWEVER ENGINE WAS REBUILT APPROX. 7 YEARS AGO. CAR DRIVEN LESS THAN 1,000 MILES WITHIN THE PAST TWO YEARS ! EXTERIOR PAINT, (NOT PERFECT), FINISHED IN A SLIPPERY BLACK TUXEDO COLOR. INTERIOR IS FACTORY CORRECT BLACK WITH BUCKET SEATS (IN PERFECT CONDITION). ALL CHROME, MOLDINGS, EMBLEMS AND GLASS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. NO LEAKS....TIRES ARE IN EXTREMELY GOOD SHAPE. ENGINE BAY, UNDERCARRIAGE, JAMS, WILL MEET EVERYONE'S EXPECTATIONS ! THIS 1967 CHEVELLE HAS "ZERO" ISSUES, SO.....YOU CAN DRIVE IT HOME !!!
OVER $45 K IN THIS ICONIC AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE !
******* ITEMIZED EQUIPMENT *******
* AIR CONDITIONING
* POWER WINDOWS
* POWER DISC BRAKES
* POWER STEERING
* AM-FM-CASSETTE CHEVROLET RETRO RADIO
* NEW CARPET AND MATS
* NEW HEAD LINER
* 4 MHT "FORGED EDITION" WHEELS (20")
* OVER SIZED RADIATOR WITH DUAL ELECTRIC FANS
* POWDER COATED HEADERS
* DUAL FLOW MASTER "40" MUFFLERS
* MILD CAM....."OVER 420 HP"
* RPM TACHOMETER
* FULL CAR COVER
ANY QUESTIONS......(786) 419-6867
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door