Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Stunning like new this 25k actual mile 1985 Buick Rivera Special edition.
1985 Buick Riviera Coupe with rare "W51" interior option, which includes leather and suede seat upholstery and brushed real wood walnut dash and door panel trim. This was a $2,900 option and they only produced 647 of these with this option. This is an original 25,000 mile car with all the goodies, including a 3-spoke special Buick steering wheel and special carpet. You will find this car dent and scratch free. The chrome and stainless is perfect and all original, not restored. Everything on this Riviera works as it should! The car recently recently received the Gold Medallion from the AACA show for 1st Place Juniper.
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a personal walk around of this true collector musuem quality car this is for those who want the best of the best . prices to sell quickly . we can finance this car to 72 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door