Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396 that has had a complete frame off restoration including Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows, Factory A/C, Vinyl Roof, 12 Bolt Rear End, Front Disc Brakes, 572 / 620HP Crate Motor from Chevrolet, Turbo 400 with Gear Vendors Overdrive, McCabe Exhaust with electric cutouts, Retro Stereo with Bluetooth / JL Audio Stereo AND MORE..!! Don't let an opportunity like this pass you by... !! This car will sell and sell fast..!! Don't hesitate to call anytime with any questions..!! 623-582-4567
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door