Classic Car Deals
1955 Packard Clipper Constellation. What a car to drive. This car drives great. When I got it the previous owner informed me that it had a rebuilt engine and new transmission. New exhaust, Brakes with new Power booster, new battery, New radiator, New Tires, Shocks and leather Interior. New modern A.C. Every time I drive this car, I am asked what it that car. Most have never heard of Packard. Back in 1955 this Packard cost more than a Cadi. Drives like a dream, floats like a boat in the water. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door