Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1973 BMW Bavaria is an extremely rare and desirable 5-speed model and an excellent original car to restore. Burgundy with tan interior. Just out of long-term California ownership and storage. A very honest, straight, and solid example. The engine head is currently out of the car but comes with it. Increasingly collectible and becoming harder and harder to come across. A great value and a smart buy for any BMW enthusiast looking for a fun spring project. Price $17,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door