American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1949 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN C-858 Ground up restoration of a very rare low production 1949 Chevrolet Suburban. Restoration began with a pristine rust/damage free complete vehicle. Unmodified body style, retaining all original classic design and lines. With documented receipts verifying all new components and work totaling over $65,000 350 cu in engine Edelbrock 1406 carburetor 700R automatic transmission transmission cooler air conditioning power steering new 14 front disc brakes and master cylinder new torque converter new motor mounts refurbished suspension new tires tilt column Grant GT steering wheel dual exhaust quality aftermarket stereo and speakers new gauges and chrome dash all new wiring all new hoses, clamps and connectors new chrome grille new glass & tinted windows one-piece glass in driver and passenger doors, no vent windows 3 seats with new vinyl complete new interior bright orange paint Runs great, comfortable and dependable with only 1903 miles since restoration completion. Always garaged in Palm Desert CA. Have build receipts, pre-restoration and in-progress photos and clean title. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure to visit our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door