GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1989 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Silverado Package for your consideration. The Silverado package Suburban was the top of the line model offered in 1989. This example is powered by a 5.7L V8 paired with an automatic transmission. The Suburban runs and drives exceptionally well.
Sitting in this Suburban is nearly like entering a time capsule. The cloth interior remains in great condition and has seating for eight with the third-row bench seat. With the Silverado trim, this example is highly optioned. Highlights include rear air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, cruise control, tilt wheel, power windows, power locks, privacy glass, two tone paint, luggage rack, hi back captains chairs in the front, tow package, center console, rear barn doors. It rides on 31x10.50R15 tires that have 6,000 miles on them.
The 7th generation model was introduced in 1973 and was one of the most popular versions of the legendary truck. Sold all the way until 1991, the 7th gen was produced in Michigan, Wisconsin, and later, Brazil. They have become one of the most loved models of all time. Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door