702 N 1st St.
This Red 1970 Chevy Camaro has just undergone a full frame off restoration and was restored in a beautiful Red with its Black correct bucket seat interior. It is powered by its #'s matching 350 4bb V8 engine and is equipped with its turbo 350 automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes Factory Air conditioning Dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of Rally rims with RWL tires. This car is in excellent condition inside and out and is ready drive to your next classic car event! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door