Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This beautiful 1957 Porsche Speedster replica built by Vintage Speedsters(Vintage Motorcars) in Hawaiian Garden Ca. features:
Hand-Laid fiberglass body
Built on a shorten 68 reconditioned VW chassis
Registered and titled with a clean California title as a 68 VW
No smog needed, smog exempt
Front disc brakes and rear drum brakes
Chrome rims with baby moon hub caps
CD and premium sound system
Adjustable driver's & passenger seats
Trunk carpet kit
Full and part tonneau covers
Speedster luggage rack
Classic wood steering wheel
Side curtains and top
1776 VW motor with twin carburetors
Freeway flyer transmission
Current owner has had it 6 years, previous owner 13 years.
This Speedster has been pampered its whole live and shows pride of ownership. The paint, trim and interior are all in very good condition without signs of wear. It is obvious that this car has been owned by a fanatic whom made sure everything was kept perfectly. This car is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean title. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door