American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1946 FORD SUPER DELUXE COUPE T-1307 Presented here is a 1946 Ford Super Deluxe 2dr Coupe street rod. The car comes with a clean California title, however it is titled as a Special Construction from California Bureau of Automotive Repair (see photos). See below to see details about the car: -350ci Small Block V8 (Suffix DRB 1979) -TH350 Automatic Transmission -Edelbrock 4 bbl carburetor -Chrome Valve Covers -Accel Super Stock Radio Suppression Plug Wires -12V System -Dual Exhaust -Air Conditioning (R134) -Power Steering -Power Front Disc Brakes -Red Painted Steel Wheels with Ford Hubcaps and Beauty Rings (14 inches in front and 15 inches in rear). -Red Exterior Paint w/ pinstriping. -Gray Cloth Interior, including headliner and door panels. -Aftermarket Dual Side Mirrors -Stewart Warner Gauge Cluster -Tinted Windows -Tilt Wheel -Grant Aluminum Steering Wheel -Upholstered Trunk -AM/FM/Cassette Stereo -Cigarette Lighter -Aftermarket Cupholders ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door