This Very Rare and almost impossible to find Ford 2 Door Galaxie 500 Fastback is ready to be appreciated by a true classic car enthusiast. This fine automobile is powered by a V8 351 2V 250 Hp Engine with an Automatic Transmission. Runs as smooth as it did back in the "70''s"! It has all Brand New Tires and Old Style Crager Rims. Original Working AM Radio and is an AC Car! Sport Mirror, Power Steering new rear air shocks, Original Split Bench Seats, No rust anywhere! Just Refinished in its original factory color.
Brand New Dual Exhaust and Fuel Tank! Front Disc brakes and drum in the rear!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door