10306 W Emerald St
Newly rebuilt 383 stroker, 4 speed with tons of new parts. All this truck needs is a little body work. I have all the receipts for the work I\'ve put into it in the last few years.
We do not own this vehicle, vehicle is not located in boise. We can ship anywhere.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door