Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1953 Bentley R-Type Factory Left-Hand DriveThis beautiful 1953 Bentley R-Type is a highly collectible factory left-hand drive example and an excellent driver. Dark red and cream two-tone paint with burgundy interior. This ever-desirable Bentley is powered by a straight-6 engine linked to an automatic transmission. The car runs and drives excellent and is ready to be enjoyed by its next loving caretaker. A comfortable ride with smooth acceleration, great handling for a car of its size and good braking. Straight body panels, good gaps, and a solid undercarriage. The paint does show some minor bubbling and flaws in a few areas. Extremely clean oxblood seats, beautiful burl wood dash and flip down trays. This car was clearly well maintained, pampered, and loved by its previous owner. This luxurious piece of automotive history is not to be overlooked. $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door