AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1955 Ford Thunderbird (Northville, NY) $39,900 obo You are looking at an extremely clean 55 from the glistening raven black gloss exterior, the scheme flows flawlessly inside to a beautiful white and black vinyl interior that has been freshly gone through. Powered by the numbers matching 292cu v8 and the matching automatic transmission, you will have the power and reliability you desire for years to come as this T-bird has under 69k original miles. the transmission and the upper portion of the engine have been rebuilt recently and they do not have many miles. Features include but are not limited to P/seats, P/s, P/b, Am/Fm, Cassette, Heat, newer top, re-chrome plated material, newer Coker wide white walls, new hubcaps, front disc brakes, heavy duty sway bars, an electric fuel pump, and an HEI distributor. This vehicle maintains the classic look however it has had modern upgrades which make it even more enjoyable to drive. This is what you would call a show and go type of vehicle, with no sign of rust and running on a 12 volt system this T-bird aims to please. This car has had the oil changed religiously and it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Daryl a call at 518-863-4676 or 518-368-8561
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door