I am selling my restored 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee. This is 1 of 7363 made. It has a 383 CID V-8 with a 4 barrel carb and 4 speed transmission. The engine is not matching but is period correct with the casting number 2468130-11 and a build date of 6-24-69. Power steering with manual brakes rebuilt transmission, new clutch disc, resurfaced flywheel plus all new linkage. New padded dash headliner and a wood grain steering wheel, tic tack clock, rear shelf and trunk mat. Factory Thumbwheel AM radio. The vinyl roof is new and all chrome has been polished with minor dents removed. Option A39-Only spring special A, also factory equipped N96 fresh air hood system. All paint and body work completed In 2018. All mechanical done including a new wiring harness. I have an appraisal and receipts for this car. Bank transfer only and I can assist in shipping. This car has a clear title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door