For sale is this rare 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee. This is one of
7363 made. Comes with a 383 engine with a 4 barrel carb and 4 speed
transmission. The tranny was rebuilt and all new linkage installed.
Also new clutch disc and the flywheel was resurfaced. The engine is
not the original but period correct with a casting number 2468130-11
and a build date of 6-24-69. Power steering and manual brakes make it
a treat to drive. All new padded dash, wood grain steering wheel,
tic-tac-clock plus new headliner, rear shelf and trunk matt. Factory
thumbwheel AM radio. The interior panels front and rear have been
painted and all the chrome has been polished and the dents removed.
The vinyl roof is new, and this is a true A39 optioned car with the
N96 fresh air hood system and the imitation side scoops. This is a Y2
yellow car that was painted and body work finished in 2018. All the
rims were sandblasted and painted to match the body. All the
mechanical has been done including the brakes and a new wiring harness
so just drive and enjoy. I have all the receipts and an appraisal. I
can assist in shipping and will pay to ship to the border and the
shipper can arrange to ship it to you. This car has the equivalent of
a clear title so no worries, contact for more information!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door