Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning 1967 Austin-Healey 3000 Mark III BJ8This 1967 Austin Healey 3000 Mark III is a gorgeous example wearing a quality restoration. British racing green with black leather interior, this BJ8 runs and drives as beautifully as it looks. The paint, chrome, soft, top and leather show wonderfully. Very nice body panel fit and no rust. Mechanically excellent and ready to drive and enjoy. Just in time for spring and priced low for immediate sale. Don't miss the opportunity to own this British sports car icon for only $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door