Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Just in from private collection this 1975 Bricklin SV-1 all original with no restoration. 10316 actual miles. all original gelcoat and interior. original crayon marking still on engine. has benign private collection since new. everything operates as new. ice cold working AC
gull wing doors open smooth. this is one of the finest examples on the market today. comes with original owners manual and all original sales brochures. this is a ready to drive and enjoy car with no issues.
Please call us at 941- 966-1977 or 941-355-1955 7 days a week till 9pm
We can finance this super rare car to 84 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem.
See this video at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door