American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1973 FORD PINTO 2-DOOR SEDAN C-750 A popular car for the decade, it was produced by the Ford Motor Company, the subcompact Pinto is today best known for its propensity to combust in rear-end collisions. Despite its horrific portrayal in Pinto Madness, published by Mother Jones magazine in its September/October 1977 issue, later fatality rate data revealed the Pinto to be on par with other subcompacts of the day and certainly not the threat it was purported to be in both print and broadcast media. What we have here is a professionally restored 1973 Ford Pinto 2-Door Sedan in immaculate condition, with believed-to-be 64,200 original miles. Powered the 2.0L 4-Cylinder engine, this Ford is a fun little cruiser. Mated to an automatic transmission, you can keep your concentration on the road and not have to worry about shifting. All glass, trims and rubber are in excellent condition. The chrome bumpers gleam, this car looks brand new! The exterior, engine compartment and trunk have all been re- finished in what appears to be a factory Gold Glow paint color or very similar. The interior is laid out in white vinyl with bucket seats up front and bench in the rear. The interior carpet complements the Gold Glow exterior color. Equipped with heat, air vents, radio and spare tire. Disc brakes up front and drums in rear. Sitting on newer tires, the Pinto comes with black painted steel wheels with chrome hubcaps. If you want to take a trip back to the 70s, this is the car for you! ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door