Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1955 Chevrolet 150 Handyman Wagon.. This is one bad 55..!! Small block engine, Automatic Tranmission, Rust free, 4-Wheel Disc brakes, Vintage Air, Tinted glass, New gauges, 12-Volt system AND MORE....!! Don't let a rare opportunity like this pass you by..!! Please don't hesitate to call or text anytime.. 602-513-3297
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door