1967 Ford Mustang GT350 Theme New arrival from Arizona-CLear title The mustang starts right up and drives and runs great. Restored this year and given the GT350 theme and she looks good. Engine is a V8 289 engine with an Auto Transmission . Engine runs strong with good compression. has NEW paint raven black based with 3 coats and cleared 3 times over. paint is stunning and looks great . top stripes are painted and lower GT350 is decal stripe the red / black Interior looks nice and was redone. clear and open title in hand for the lucky new owner. has new set of tires on all 4 corners . has a NEW dual exhaust system from front to back. NEW billet gas cap and NEW billet grille. trunk has new mat and good spare wheel as well. factory power steering. clean underbelly original metal. new 15 inch rims on all 4 corners This mustang 1967 coupe is ready to drive :))) Check out over 75 photos Financing and delivery available Call or text to 847 847 1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door