Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is the car for you 55 Chev. lovers, ready to finish and has all the parts to finish, sets on a Morrison suspension, has a new LS3 engine, 4L60 E transmission, wiring and computer, everything new, already spent $255,000 on car, ready for paint, builder is taking the loss, Have more pictures if you want just email me,has bucket seats for the front and has rear seat also, console and everything, just needs finished to your taste.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door