702 N 1st St.
This 1961 Pontiac Catalina Convertible is in Amazing Condition inside and out! It is powered by its 389 Tri Power Engine backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with factory Air Conditioning power steering power brakes power top speed alert factory am radio and dual exhaust. This Fully frame off restored Convertible has a beautiful paint job with excellent trim and brightwork. Its two tone interior is also in excellent condition as well with a nice power top. It has a very clean rust free original undercarriage but before the restoration this car did have a Texas Rebuilt Title. This cool classic is ready to jump in and enjoy on a nice summer day or take to your next classic car show! If you are in the market for a amazing classic car convertible than this may be it! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door