American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1954 CHEVROLET 210 DELRAY CLUB COUPE C-782 This is a pristine example of a 1954 Chevrolet 210 first generation Delray. The Delray option was an interior upgrade to two toned vinyl leatherette seats, headliner and door panels with all carpeting and interior trim. The beneficiary of a seven year, body-off, no expense spared restoration: This Delray is powered by its original Blue Flame 235ci straight six cylinder engine. The Blue Flame is mated to the original Powerglide transmission that was offered in 1954. This car is also equipped with seldom seen factory optional power steering, as it was from the factory. Fitted with a split manifold and dual exhaust, this car sounds and runs as good as it looks. Restored in its original factory exterior colors of Surf Green and Indian Ivory, this Delrays interior was also professionally refitted to the way that it was delivered from the factory. It looks like it just rolled off the production line, fresh from the factory. Includes factory radio, clock, gauges, steering wheel and more. Now equipped with steel wheels wrapped with Toyo Eclipse blackwall radials with knock off style hubcaps and beauty rings. The car comes with a binder of restoration photographs, owners manual and maintenance manual. The mileage is believed to be original on this car. There is no doubt that it would be hard to find a better example than this of a first generation Chevrolet Delray. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door